Wednesday, October 28, 2009

May 2009 Collective Conversations with Self

May 12, 2009

Journaling saved my life. My soul once before sought peace against the odds of we and journaling found set me free.

Journaling save my life! That’s right! Write. So. K? I think they’re right manic depressive rapid cycling with an addictive personality. Anxiety. It’s had it’s hold on me ‘cuz acceptance had been far away. These past few weeks have been flying by. Years have been flying by. Dragging me down ‘cuz acceptance had been far away.

It’s easier to run from it, sure. But I’m not crazy, I’m human searching for a personal truth. Life is about creating myself not finding myself. I have the ability to be whomever I wish to be.

Borderline personality disorder, post traumatic stress disorder. Is it any wonder though? There’s not been much rest for my soul. I am after all human. Gifted with empathy. Often I feel my soul drained from me reaching out to embrace the fallen, hurt, lost. As though fixing them will too fix me.

But am I broken? NO! We are not broken. There is no singularity here. The many parts of you have evolved and are prepared to grow into the woman you have become. So rejoice child! Stand proud vixen! Let your voice be heard Sylvr. For Rikka calls us home to her soul’s house so that we may all come forth as one.

Her impatience had held us down. Running so fast she silenced our voices with wind whipping by.

Pastor L says when I write the messages profound are not for the masses but for I. Profound. Perhaps one day I’ll reread my words and see the err of my ways. Thank you for my patience come this day. I’m blessed to have found it while still so young.


May 13, 2009

Journaling saved my soul. Say it, claim it, affirm it. Choose your words carefully for what you speak / write will most certainly be. Therefore I elect to eloquently speak in tones of blacks and whites not grays for the querying of my mind. I allow the universe to give me what it chooses to bless me with. Life is abundant and full, my cup runneth over.

I saved my soul once before, time to do it again.

I’m serious about the definition of insanity being my motto this year! “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

I am whomever I choose to be! Master and Law of Rikkaville.

The frogs here sound truly amazing. They’re music is melodic and enchanting.

Well, their music has relaxed me and I’m detoxing now and yawning from my restfulness so it’s time to catch some zzzzz’s.


May 14, 2009

Journaling save my life. Yesterday at a local water park we met a family from Australia on their way to Switzerland. Tonight we had dinner with them. We sat for several hours discussing the differences in our culture, politics, and family infrastructure. Good times.

So recently I’ve been contemplating some pretty heavy stuff. Feeling much better about my outlook. This past week has been about self exploration. I am therefore I am. If I think it, it will be.

So I resolve to put forth positivity unto the universe so that all forces move into alignment with my destiny. Mania will not control me. I am brave, strong, intelligent, intellectual, and gosh darn it one of the nicest people I know!

Blessed times 10. So much to be grateful for that I don’t know where to begin! This affirmation stuff feels good to do. I have faith it will work. Back to faith.

Live it be it, achieve it. I have survived to arrive back at today.

Behold, it is I! That kid standing on the brink of life with both feet planted firmly on faith and I’ve jumped. Leaped confidently into the unknown.

Unknown? Death is unknown as life is unknown. So why not live as much as possible until the inevitable unknown? What happened to risk taking? I will take risks today. Tomorrow has come now, I have to go.

May 15, 2009

Journaling saved my life. I am a survivor, strong, brave, beautiful. I deserve happiness. I am capable of success. Today is the beginning of tomorrow’s dreams come true. I am blessed and prosperous. I am loved.

I remember watching him from a distance admiring his gracefulness. I could sense his strength. I knew he was the one. How could I have forgotten he pleasure of his breath on my lips? So much time washed away between the nothingness I dwelled in yesterday. Today I reclaim my infatuation of him. I will make him fall in love with me again, if it is the will of the universe.

I miss him not being here at night. Our late night conversations about politics, life, our dreams. Those moments of tender passion I cherish so much. He is to me my prince. That I should be so blessed as to live in bliss beside him once more.


May 16, 2009

Journaling saved my life. I made my vision wall. Complete with motivation dry erase board, a picture of God (the Eagle nebula), affirmations like I am _____ therefore I am. Cute pictures of my sunray and inspiring artwork. Today truly Is the first day of the rest of my life.

Met with Pastor L on Friday. She says I’m on the right track and to keep up the good work.

I’ve enjoyed being “off” this past week. It’s given me a chance to reset my brain. Sunray being home from school was awesome! Spent so many fun filled days together. Ready to rock and roll tomorrow when I wake I will be inspired by my wall.

V will be off for the next two days, it’ll be wonderful to have him here with us.

I am prosperous, I am blessed. I am beautiful.

May 18, 2009

Journaling saved my life.

Last night I finally made my vision board, treasure map, goal memo, personal agenda. It’s much more than a board, it’s a wall. I put up a white board and write out my daily good deeds and what specific thing happened that day that I’m grateful for. Examples? Today I borrowed an umbrella and walked a lady to her car. Things I’m grateful for? I wound up with a free extra cell phone because of a malfunction and have an extra battery. I had a great time at the store waiting for my phone to be switched out. I saw a picture book of the store managers trip with his wife to the Grand Canyon and California. The mood was pleasant in spite of the rainy day. Perhaps it was my good attitude that made it so enjoyable.

Yes, of course it was! Attitude is everything.

“The only real question is how strong is your faith?” - God

If we put our minds to it we can accomplish anything. The universe wants us to be successful and happy. When we are in harmony with the universe our life is a symphony. Each life a unique song where dreams soar and hope is high.

We are meant to be in harmony with one another, the universe, our Earth, and the ourselves.

Remember to face the universe with open arms and palms turned upward to the heavens ready and willing to not just accept good things but also to invite good things.

Have hope. Have faith that your hope is not in vain. Pray. Be willing to accept the universe’s answers. All is all right.


The Silver Lining
May 19, 2009

Journaling saved my life.

May 20, 2009

Journaling save my life, today it’s saving my soul.

I’m digging on my treasure map vision wall! Today I started feeling a little down and thought to my daily affirmations and smiled. Nice. Here are some thoughts for the day from conversations with others.

1) Pray for those I’m bitter towards that they find peace. I will then be released from the underlying resentment cause me undo stress unrealized.

2) (I love this quote!) Let me be the kind of woman that when my feet his the ground in the morning the devil says “Oh NO! She’s up!”

3) And an oldie but goodie, “Judge not lest ye be judged” - God.

Let us not forget that God created us in His diving likeness. We are good and pure not born into sin. It is our free will that makes us “sinners” just as much as it is the laws of generational brainwashing that determine exactly what “sin” is. Mind you this is true, and it is NOT our place to judge one another. That divine right is only to be wielded by the karmatic rules of the universe.

Forgive forget move on. And if you can’t forget then pray.

Folks I’m not saying forget the wrong doings that have caused us pain, I am saying to forget the pain. When we silently harbor pain in our soul’s house we miss out on so much good life has to offer.

We must learn to love again beginning with loving ourselves enough to be free from our bothersome past so that we can look to tomorrow with the wonderful appreciation of a child. Prepared to embark on this amazing journey called life with faith all will be ok, this too shall pass and we ARE each and everyone destined for prosperity.

May 22, 2009

Journaling saved my soul. Today I listened to someone without passing judgment. I am grateful for the song Halo by Beyonce` Knowles. I heard it nearly every time I started up my car. It’s the universe letting me that I’m on the right track. That I’m beautiful and so appreciated.

Slow down it’s telling me. Enjoy the journey and breathe fresh air along the way. Pray. Give thanks and be blessed for this to shall pass and all is okay.

And halting my mind does not dwell in the fears and inhibitions. NO, they weren’t nice to me when I was a kid. However, I am identified by the choices I make not the circumstances of my life.

I do not give in. Lest I fall just short of my dreams / realizations. I do not grow old and cold and bitter. I have found love. And know this truth to be divine: We are meant for so much more than the realities presented to us.

Question things! Philosophies, democracies, hypocrisy. Our questions are the death of greed and ego. Silence and apathy, that my loves are Evil’s seeds.

There isn’t time to wait. We must act now. Change the course of our Earth.